Crafters & Vendors
Hello vendors and welcome to the Logging and Heritage Festival! The City is looking for a fun and profitable festival for you. Help us make it so by joining our group of craft/vendors.
You will also need a Craft Vendor Application (PDF) and a copy of the Vendor Tent Requirements (PDF) from our Fire Chief. The only sheet I need back is a signed copy of the application and a check or money order for your required lot size. We welcome those vendors back who have worked with us before and we encourage and welcome all new craft vendors. Hope to see you at the festival!
Jan Kust, Mayor’s Assistant/Community Development Specialist
Email Jan Kust
Craft Vendor Information
As a vendor you will need to provide your own tables, chairs and tent. Vendors will only be allowed in the Stephenson Island vending area. The festival does not provide any items for your booth. The pre-marked stall will be assigned to you on a first-come, first-serve basis during check-in on Saturday morning.
- Set up on Saturday
- Tear down will be Saturday after 6 p.m.
- You are not allowed to tear down earlier than 6 p.m.
- You will be assigned a stall. Please only set up in your assigned stall.
- Cancellation policy: There are no refunds after June 30.
- Logging and Heritage Festival is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Vehicles and trailers will be directed to parking after the set up time.
Once your application is received you will be mailed a packet with your parking pass to get on Stephenson Island between 8:30 and 11:00 a.m. along with additional information on parking, set-up and tear down. If you have not been contacted, please call Jan Kust immediately.
If you have any questions, please email Jan Kust or call 715-732-5139.